"Rempli à ras bord d'ossements au lieu de bombes. Des squelettes sautent directement sur l'ennemi depuis la nacelle !"
|Niveau 1-4||Niveau 5-8||Niveau 9-12||Niveau 13-16|
- The Drop Ship is a balloon that flies in the air and drops [Ship/Skeleton|Skeletons] on its target.
- The Drop Ship itself does not deal any damage except upon destruction via its ability.
- It's special ability, Skeleton Burst, activates when it is destroyed, and causes the Drop Ship to deal damage where it is destroyed in addition to spawning extra Skeletons. This is unlocked at level two.
- Drop Ships are effective at taking out solo [] and [Bombs|Air Bombs], as the Skeletons they drop cannot be hit by them, although they can take out the Drop Ship which stops them from dropping Skeletons.
- It is recommended to destroy distracting buildings first before deploying them as they are easily distracted due to its slow movement speed.
- Try to avoid the []s as they will crush all the Skeletons. Even though the Skeletons will get one hit each before getting crushed, the Drop Ship will stay there for a very long time dropping Skeletons, rendering them useless.
- Drop Ships can pair well with [Witch|Night Witch]es. Their subtroops can distract both ground and air defenses, allowing each other to survive for longer.
Changements visuels Modifier
- At level 1, it looks like a balloon with a skull in front and three compartments carrying Skeletons.
- At level 5, the places where the ropes intersect are tied up with more ropes.
- At level 9, the horns on the skull which is at the front of the balloon become golden.
- At level 13, the balloon gains wooden armor plates on the side similar to the home base [].
- Le Ballon Livreur a été ajouté lors de la Mise à jour de la Maison des Ouvriers niveau 7.
- The skull on the Drop Ship resembles the skull on a []'s Staff.
- The Drop Ship is one of the two troops that target defenses in the Builder Base, the other being the [Giant|Boxer Giant].
- If you view the Drop Ship image in the [], the Balloon appears to be blue, while in combat the Balloon appears to be purple.